Monday through Friday (7 AM - 7 PM)
Patients see the same clinician at every session.
- New patients are seen within 24-48 hours.
- Treatments are performed by licensed Physical Therapists and Physical Therapy Assistants only.
- Most of our Physical Therapists hold the Direct Access license through the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania allowing patients to seek treatment for the initial thirty days without a prescription or referral from their physician.
- All of our therapists are committed to professional growth through attendance at ongoing continuing education seminars.
- Our staff is caring, friendly, and committed to the well-being and health of our patients.
- We maintain communication between our office, the patient, and the referring physician.
- We have been treating patients in the Cumberland County community and surrounding areas since April 2002.
- We continue to expand! In February of 2010, we opened the doors to our facility on the West Shore. Our Cumberland Clinic is located at 503 Bridge Street, in the Green Hill Professional Center.
- 99% of our patients say that they would return to us for any future physical therapy needs.
Our Two Convenient Locations
Mercury Drive Location (Near Wegmans):
6375 Mercury Dr #100
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
(717) 591-3000 - PHONE
(717) 591-3003 - FAX
Directions from Camp Hill
Take 581 West to Creekview Road exit. At the top of the exit, turn left onto Creekview Road. Follow to traffic light at Lamb's Gap Road and turn left. Go straight through the next traffic light which is the back entrance to Wegmans. Take your first left onto Mercury Drive, then another left into our driveway. (Our office is approximately 1.5 miles from the 581 exit).
Directions from Carlisle
Take 81 North to 581 East. Take the Creekview Road exit. Turn right onto Creekview Road. Follow to traffic light at Lamb's Gap Road and turn left. Go straight through the next traffic light which is the back entrance to Wegmans. Take your first left onto Mercury Drive, then another left into our driveway. (Our office is approximately 1.5 miles from the 581 exit).
New Cumberland Location:
503 Bridge Street #9
New Cumberland, PA 17070
(717) 695-2500 - PHONE
(717) 695-2550 - FAX
From 83 Northbound, right after the interchange with 581, take the Highland Park Exit. Turn left off of the exit ramp onto Lowther Road. At the traffic light, turn right onto Bridge Street. Travel approximately 1.5 miles and our office building will be on the left (Green Hill Professional Center). Our office will be the first door on your left as you enter the building.
If you have any questions, please contact Aimee Snyder at aimee.cosptpa@ comcast.net.